A nice blog with a foul mouthed title,
feeding the internet World of Warcraft eye candy since 2010!
All content is safe for work. Do not send me your Nelf n00dz, thanks.
I’m leveling a Priest and I have no idea if I should go holy, discipline, or shadow. I plan to quest, run some dungeons, and do a little pvp here and there. When I can duel spec, I will… But for the mean time I’m just unsure. I know that shadow is dps and holy/ discipline is healing. I’m just not sure which I should go as. If you play a priest, I would just be soo happy if you could give me a few helping tips.
DID SOMEONE SAY PRIEST ADVICE?!
I’ve been all three and priest is still closest to my heart… the best class imo.
1. Dual spec is definitely the way to go when you get to a higher level.
2. If you’re looking to primarily kick some ass: shadow and disc dual spec.
3. If you’re looking to primarily heal: disc and holy dual spec.
4. For leveling, I always did shadow just because it was pretty powerful as well as fun! It’s also imo the most multipurpose priest spec. I could fend off attackers in pvp, complete dungeons easily (and without too much stress since I queued as dps and didn’t have people screaming at me about healing) and handle quests without help.
5. Holy isn’t going to help you out a whole lot in pvp until you’re a higher level with decent gear. If you really want to incorporate a healing aspect, do disc.
disclaimer: this is just like, my opinion, man. As someone who played exclusively priest for almost a year. It’s not law and it’s not 100% correct. so feel free to add any thoughts.